Terms And Conditions
Please read the terms carefully before using or accessing any material, information or services through the website. Your use of the website or the services provided by the website shall signify your acceptance of the terms and your agreement to be legally bound by the same
this website is owned and operated by
Gaurinagar Main RoadIndore ,Madhya Pradesh ,India452003.
- shucrea.com is an online showroom under the laws of India.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of this website shucrea.com and you agree to accept and bound by these Terms and Conditions by accessing the website and/or placing an order of purchase of furniture.
- This document constitutes an “electronic record” under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Copyright & Trademark
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Shubh Creations reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
- Shubh Creations Names and Logos and all related merchandise and service names, Design marks and Slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Shubh Creations.
- Shubh Creations also has the exclusive copyright in the designs of furniture manufactured and sold by it.
- Any person illegally or unauthorisingly using the trade mark or any other mark which may be deceptively similar to the trade mark or any other intellectual property owned by it shall be proceeded with in accordance with law and such legal action may entail criminal and/or civil proceedings in the competent courts.
USER SERVICE AGREEMENT
- Services are not available to minors (persons under 18 years of age). You shall use the website only if you are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under the provisions of Indian contract Act, 1872.
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to enter into a contract if you are resident outside India. If you do not conform to the above qualification, you are not permitted to avail of the Services. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws as applicable in India.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time for any reason or without providing any reasons.
- As a Registered User, this User Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your ‘acceptance’. ‘Acceptance’ shall mean your affirmative action in clicking on ‘check box’ and /or on the ‘continue button’ and/or or any affirmative action as provided on the registration page or using or accessing the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password. If you do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not click on the “ACCEPTANCE” and on the “continue” button or any other button and do not seek to obtain access to or otherwise use the Website.
- You agree that in no event shall Shubh Creations be liable for any direct, indirect, Incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the website or for the delay or inability to use the website, or for any information, products and services obtained through the website or otherwise arising out of the use of the website whether based on contract or strict liability or any other law or otherwise.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by shucrea.com.
- In using the website you agree that you will not :
- Omit, delete, forge or misrepresent information.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Engage in any activities intended to withhold or cloak identity or contact information;
- Send harassing and/or threatening messages to Shubh Creations;
- Post excessive responses to interactive features or functions of this Site
- You agree that you are responsible for your own communication and that you will not post, disseminate or transmit any content that:
- Infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right including, but not limited to, using third-party material which is the subject matter of copyright, without appropriate permission and using or distributing third-party information protected as a trade secret in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- You do not have the right to disseminate or transmit under law, or contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- Contains personally identifiable information belonging to minors.
- Posts, disseminates or transmits any worm, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs on the website;
- Attempt to penetrate security measures of the web site, service or obtain or bypass others passwords;
ONLINE ORDER & PAYMENT
You accept that upon ordering furniture online from the website you are deemed to have placed an order with Shubh Creations for purchase of the specified furniture. The website Secure Server Software (SSL) technology will encrypt all registered data, including your name, address, credit/charge/debit card (“Card”) details and telephone numbers and ensure 100% safety in the online transactions you make on the website.
During the process of purchase on the website, you will be appropriately guided through various stages from choosing your furniture to confirmation of your payment and furniture item.
Shubh Creations reserves the right to refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at its sole discretion. Shubh Creations shall not be liable to you or any third party by reason of it withdrawing any furniture from the website whether or not that furniture has been sold.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are market perceived prices .All prices are in Indian rupees and may change at Shubh Creations`s discretion.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical or any other error on any page on the website, brochure, promotional material or any other electronic or hard copy document,
Shubh Creations will have the right to refuse, cancel, modify, or take any action it may consider appropriate to address the error for any inquiry, quotation, purchase order or orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether an order confirmation has been sent or not, and/or any payment has been made or not. If one or more payments have already been made and your order is confirmed, accepted, refused, cancelled, or modified in such a case of incorrect price, or for any other reason, company will refund any payment or payments you have already made for such item or items will not be shipped due to the non-validity of the purchase order or orders.
In no event shall company be liable to ship the product to the customer at the in accurate price or under any adverse business condition that can compromise other business factors. If we discover such errors, they will be corrected on our system using best efforts on the part of the company, and the corrected price or other information will be notified to you, and will be applied to your purchase order or orders.
The prices advertised on this site are for online orders. Prices and the availability of Items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area.
The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections. By using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and bound by the Terms & conditions of Shubh Creations. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
By visiting the Shubh Creations website, visitors are to be aware that all pictures and text on the website which may include perpetually any content displayed, is the property of Shubh Creations. No visitor is authorized to copy, reproduce or replicate any of the information on the Shubh Creations`s website.
The product specifications (weight, size, color, etc) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. There may be a little bit variation in the pictures and the respective products.
While Shubh Creations makes every effort to ensure content accuracy on its website, visitors are to be advised that delays between cost updates and website changes, stock availability and other technical and managerial issues may cause information to be temporarily inaccurate on the Shubh Creations website. In such cases Shubh Creations assumes no responsibility for inconvenience caused. www.shucrea.com are “first come, first served” basis. The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
In certain places, the Shubh Creations website may contain links to external or third party websites. Shubh Creations assumed no responsibility with regards the content displayed on such sites, their policies or their products and services. Any damages or disputes arising with such third party websites shall bear no link to Shubh Creations whatsoever. These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in INDORE(MP) (India) only. Shubh Creations may change, modify or delete this Disclaimer at any time. Visitors are requested to check back with this page often.
By accessing the website you agree that in no event shall Shubh Creations Pvt Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, Incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the website or for the delay or inability to use the website, or for any information, products and services obtained through the website or otherwise arising out of the use of the website whether based on contract or strict liability or any other law or otherwise.
No Party shall be deemed to be in default if performance of the obligations required by this terms and conditions is delayed or becomes impossible because of any act of God, War, Fire, Strike or other labor disturbances, technological or civil commotion or disruption, riots, epidemic, acts of Government, its agencies or officers, or any other legitimate cause which is not due to any act or omission of the Parties, beyond the control of the Parties and not being due to lack of funds or financing (“Force Majeure Events”).
The Terms and all transactions between You and Shubh Creations shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to any conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Indore(M.P.).
Shubh Creations shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times and Shubh Creations reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes introduced in market from time to time.
While participating in the contest you hereby agree to release Shubh Creations from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys fees or arising out of or related to your participation in the said contest.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless to Shubh Creations from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Shubh Creations that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
If you violate the Terms & Conditions laid down, Shubh Creations holds the right to terminate your access to the Website.
Violation by you of the Terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to Shubh Creations, for which monetary damages is likely to be inadequate, and You consent to Shubh Creations obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Shubh Creations deems necessary or appropriate.
Shubh Creations will also be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to Shubh Creations.
TERMINATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by Shubh Creations as set forth. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions you may choose not to access the Website or close your accounts (if any).
Shubh Creations shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination.
Termination or suspension shall not affect your liability or obligation arising prior to such termination or suspension.
Shubh Creations may at its discretion and at any time with or without notice terminate or suspend the Terms without cause or with cause if:
In case the provision of the Services to you is, or becomes, unlawful or pursuant by Law.
The provision of the Services to you remains, no longer commercially viable.
Shubh Creations discontinues, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof) either in general or specifically to You;
Restrict access to all or portion of the offerings on the Website or with respect to the Services or any portion thereof;
Deletion of your materials and / or Account Information, including your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with you or inside your Account (or any part thereof).
All notices from Shubh Creations will be served by general notification on the Website. Any notice to be provided to Shubh Creations pursuant to the Terms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the same shall not affect the provisions of any other portion of the Terms. In any event, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision.
Any failure by Shubh Creations to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or right.
Any feedback you provide to Shubh Creations shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Shubh Creations shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement for the feedback under any circumstances. Shubh Creations shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
We try our best to deliver products exactly the way they appear on the site. However, the nature and tendency of natural wood based products is that each piece of furniture is unique in its own way. Shubh Creations hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the finish, color, shade or appearance of the final product ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through our Website may differ with your expectations. In the case of any significant material damage to the Product, the customer must inform to the delivery person & send photographic evidence of the damaged product via email to email@example.com at the time of delivery receipt of the Product. Shubh Creations will review the evidence, and take necessary action as per terms of Warranty & Replacement.